18+ video

 Munni's mother concerned about He used to come often, we used to go too. I have always seen this woman leave the saree between the breasts of the blouse. As a result, male breasts were clearly visible inside the blouse. Didn't wear a bra. I then read nine. The clothes are mine because I was small He probably could not handle the front. She has also seen her bare breasts many times. She used to feed her daughter with her blouse turned upside down in front of me. I was a young man. Excited to see those male breasts. At the time of breastfeeding, I used to approach the charming pair of breasts. Sometimes when the finger was removed from the child's mouth, I would stare The beauty of Khairibonta. I imagined how much I was sucking her nipples. He was my favorite sexual fantasy at that age. I imagined He used to say when he saw me

-Arup brother, have you come? sit down

- Where is the brother?


- He is in the shop

- Then let's go

- No, don't sit, have tea

- I will not eat tea

- Then drink milk?

- Hey, am I a child?

- Do only children drink milk? Adults do not eat?

- I don't know

- Why don't you know, you can't turn your eyes away when you look at girls' milk.- Yes-You always look at my chest when I breastfeed Munni. i know-No, no, look like this- So and so? Or want to eat, tell the truth- Yes, what do you say? Why are you so shy, brother Arup. Don't say if you want to eat

- What you can eat if you want

-Go, I'm not? i like you very much

- I know, then?

- I will feed you milk, come close the door, Munni is sleeping now. No one else will come home

-Hee hee you are such a good friend


Then I move on. Bhabhi sits next to me. Bhabhi's age will be 25-26, mine 14-15. My body is shaking inside with excitement. No woman has ever given me such a chance. Bhabhi sat on the sofa and took off her clothes. The surface of the breast is swollen by the cut of the blouse in front of me. Unbutton the top. Not wearing a bra. My brother probably doesn't buy bras, I don't see him wearing bras. This time he's doing pot pot Tip opened the buttons. Two mangoes are hanging in front of me. I held two mangoes in both hands. soft I pressed. I felt happy. Then I caught the drop. Big drops. Two breasts full of milk. I pressed one. Then again, I started the frantic tapping. The prospect is becoming impatient. He took my head and brought it to his breast.You suck carefully, the milk is too much. you eat some- Well- Ah, slowly. don't bite-Okay.

 sucking the milk. Mouth full of milk. sweet sweet Bhabhi is smiling. Then unbuttoning my pants with one hand. Within a few moments, I was completely exhausted. I am lying on bhabhi's lap and sucking milk, and bhabhi is stroking my hard cock. I feel very comfortable. After a while Bhabhi took me down. I was lying on the floor and took two milks in my mouth, I was lying down and eating. In the meantime, I think he is doing a trick that I still don't understand. Bhabhi is sitting on my waist. I felt My penis was hit and played with what was hot. After removing the milk from the mouth, I saw that my penis had entered the genitals of my wife. The hot fluid of that vagina is touching my hard part. I don't know what to do. I don't know if the work is good or bad. But it feels very comfortable. I continued to thrust from below in a fucking position. Bhabhi is also dancing and tapping.In fact, I never thought about fucking my wife, the fantasy was limited to milking. #highlights But Bhabhi fucked me today without telling me.-You get on top of me now.-What did you do, dear?- Don't you feel good?- feel so good-So what's the problem?- No, if the brother knows- Your brother did not enter me last year. His age is over. But I have remained. what do i do So I took you today- Is that so?


 Look how much I have to put gold on a young boy like you when he gets hungry. Who else can I trust? I found you safe. When I went to your house to babysit you and breastfed Munni, I kept my blouse aside and realized that you wanted to see my milk.

-Bhabhi, I am very relaxed. Now I will beat you

- Hit, keep hitting as hard as you can. Yours is not that small. You make me feel bad. Well, what's wrong with you? Small boys do not come out.No, but when you rub the bed at night, a little slip comes out

- Then you didn't have the goods. You fuck without a condom. no problem

After about 15 minutes of pounding, Chanu felt a happy feeling. Then I fell down weakly on Bhabhi's body. The chin came out soft. Bhabhi laid me next to me and checked her wet cheek with her hand. #followers It is soaked in Bhabhi's water. Bhabhi's goods have already gone out.- Do you hit your hand?What is a handshake?- Take the chin in the palm of your hand and rub it like this-No, I rub against the bed-What do you do with rubbing?-Actually, when I see a picture of a girl's breast, or see a part of a breast face to face, I get excited, I want to rub it.- So you rub my milk?-I would- Hey Satan- What should I do bhabhi, your milk is so beautiful- Listen, from now on do not rub the bed, do not hit your hands, very bad habits. If you see a girl, should you hit or rub your hand?From now on, as much rubbing as you need, do it with me.- Hey dad. say what- Yes, I will give you all the happiness-Whenever you get this erection, get excited, come to my house, rub inside me. ok,- Lakshi Devar is mine. #banglachotikahini come raise your king again

Watch this video 18+


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Son's wife is educated

Cristiano Ronaldo